Frequently Asked Questions
- “Performance” may include: theatrical events; dance recitals; concerts – Utilizing theatrical lighting, the sound system, dressing rooms, etc.
- “Meeting” may include: lectures; conferences; seminars; etc. – Utilizing auditorium seating, lecture light, podium, dais, chairs, or microphone.
- “Non-Profit” Rates: To qualify, an organization must be a 501(c)(3) institution.
- Rental Rates include the following: A Facility Manager, Clean Up, Concessions/Bar.
Performance Rate includes: The Use of the Auditorium, Two Dressing Rooms, Lobby Area.
- Availability: Spaces are available for daytime and evening events. We make reservations to “pencil in” dates as much as one year in advance.
- Theatre spaces (performance or meeting) require a 3 hour minimum rental.
- Technicians are $30.00 per hour extra (3 hr. minimum).
- Additional Dressing Rooms are $50.00 each (flat rate).
We operate a full production calendar and may often have a show in performance or rehearsal during your rental. Every effort is made to share the available parking space. We will provide a full-service Bar upon request (cash or billed to your rental). DO NOT bring alcohol onto the premises—this is in violation of TABC regulations. MCT does not control the parking lot adjacent to the Yucca Theatre. We cannot guarantee access when other events are happening in the Downtown area and we do not patrol the lot. For theatrical events, concerts, and recitals, we recommend a Box Office/ticket process that ensures you will not violate capacity of the buildings/spaces. Please be aware of these limitations.