Due to the global pandemic, Midland Community Theatre is shutting down the historic Yucca Theatre in mid-September after this year's Summer Mummers Telethon on September 12th. We plan to re-open the Yucca Theatre in May 2021 and hope to present a version of Summer Mummers in the summer of 2021. During this time (September 2020 through May 2021), there will be no rentals of the Yucca Theatre. The Cole Theatre (2000 West Wadley) remains open and there is the potential to rent spaces in this building.
Midland Community Theatre offers three theatre spaces, a conference room, classrooms, outdoor courtyard and the Cole Lobby for rentals.
Use our Rental Calendar to check availability for your event.
To contact us, please fill out the Rental Reservation Form to request a space for your event.
We recommend visiting the theatre before reserving a space to ensure that the room and resources provided are appropriate and that any additional support services can be contracted prior to your event.
- Reservations are booked on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Capacity shown is seating occupancy; SRO (standing room only) occupancy is noted
- We recommend reserving your space at least one month in advance
- MCT staff will respond to reservation requests within 2 business days of receipt of a request
- All rental reservations are NOT booked until you receive an email confirmation from MCT staff
- RENTALS REQUIRE A DEPOSIT due within one week of an invoice sent by MCT
- Rooms will not be kept on hold longer than one week without a deposit
- Catering is not available through MCT
- If you will be serving alcohol at your event or would like concessions to be available, there will be an additional service fee of $150 added
- Technician (sound and light) fees are an additional $30 / hour per technician. A technician is required for any booking of a theatre space